Clicking to next page.

Discussion in 'Software' started by phill41, Oct 18, 2008.

1. phill41

phill41 Private E-2

When i go to click on Next or next page? I have to click it twice for the other page to open to where at first i was only clicking the one time and the page would open. How can i fix this?

2. buggabear

buggabear MajorGeek

I hope this is what you are talking about...
    click start>control panel>folder options>come down to single click to open item

3. phill41

phill41 Private E-2

Thanks for the help. But that's not what i was talking about, what i was talking about is when you open the webpage no matter which one it might be, its when you click on the link or *Next* on the first page of the webpage to go forwards to the next page of the site. Like for instance when you open your email, you click on the link then if there's another link to click on to open inside the email, i have to double click it to where when i first opened email i have to double click it to open it. not the email itself but inside the email if there's another link. Hope this better explains as to what i 'am talking about.

4. buggabear

buggabear MajorGeek

ok that explains it better , does it do this in firefox, interent, and email ?

5. phill41

phill41 Private E-2

Yes, it does just about any site. im on windows their webpage

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds