Clone display Geforce FX5200

Discussion in 'Software' started by Davax, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Davax

Davax Private E-2

Hi to all.

I am new at this site. Found it most interesting and I have learned quite a few things from the site.
    I need some help. I am trying to clone the display to be able to view on the TV and monitor at the same time. I am using the Geforce FX5200 on Windows XP SP2. I have managed to display on the TV using a single display, ie the computer monitor switches off. I went to control panel, clicked didisplay, settings, advanced, chose the Geforce FX5200 tab and clicked on Nview Display Settings. BUT In Nview Display Mode only the Single Display is available. I downloaded the latest drivers from the Nvidia website but still clone is now available. What am I missing out?

Any Help will be greatly appreciated.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds