Clubs in test drive unlimited

Discussion in 'Software' started by hugh750, Jul 19, 2007.

1. hugh750

hugh750 MajorGeek

I just recently started playing test drive unlimited i have joined one of the clubs in the game but every time i visit it no one ever seems to be there.:cry
    How do i invite the other club members to join me in the club or or join them in races?:D

2. Dread_2004

Dread_2004 Private First Class

You need to goto one of the diners to invite ppl in to your clubs or can try the official TDU forums. Unfortunately most people have stopped playing this now as it is so buggy and the patch is 2 months over due they are sick of all the tedious bugs. One word of advise mate, back up your profile everyday, one bug is soemtimes the game for no apparent reason corrupts your profile when you launch the game and this is completely random. Nothing worse than seeing your 80% plus completed game gone for no reason at all.

3. hugh750

hugh750 MajorGeek

I have good news atari has released a patch for test drive unlimited.

4. Dread_2004

Dread_2004 Private First Class

Woohooo, Thanks mate. I had stopped checking.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds