Code problem with video output

Discussion in 'Software' started by GADefence, Aug 4, 2005.

1. GADefence

GADefence Private E-2

Hello,

Someone from another forum forwarded me here, and I have a question if any of you can help me with it. I have a bad problem with my video output in my media players. I encountered this problem a few months ago, and I found out that removing the DivX Total pack worked at solving the problem, but it came back after a while. It makes the pictures look like the gama shot through the roof, and some of it become green for no apparent reason. The picture is really, really horrible due to this.

If any of you have ever experience this, it would be very appreciated if you could tell me how to fix it. I've run spyware check, virus checks, I'm using Windows XP Pro. My computer hasn't changed in months, far before this problem started occuring. I have Windows Media Player, which I reinstalled twice to try and fix the proble, DivX, which I did the same with, Winamp 2.9 and Winamp 5, as well as Herucles Media Station. If you need anymore information, I'll provide it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds