Combining PDF Files??

Discussion in 'Software' started by mikey1120, May 28, 2005.

1. mikey1120

mikey1120 Private E-2

Hello, hopefully someone out there has a solution for me. I only have a version of Adobe Reader that I downloaded, and I need to combine 2 different PDF Files. What is the easiest and cheapest way of doing this? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

3. mikey1120

mikey1120 Private E-2

Thanks for your help and wonderful offer. Unfortunately, I will need to find something permanent to combine pdfs because I will be sending the docs out monthly. I tried the cutepdf program and it works pretty well. The only thing with that eval program is that they advertise with a link to their site on the first page of every doc. But I can get around that for now... however, I'm still looking around. Thanks again!

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds