Comodo Internet Security

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jud149, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Jud149

Jud149 First Sergeant

My system is XP Pro/SP3. I'm using Comodo's Firewall and AV and noticed today a note saying after 10/10, the data base was not being updated for this version and to install the new version. So I did that and then came across a note in the protecting your computer write up in the Malware section for the download of just the AV saying that it was for SP2 with no mention of SP3. Does this new version loaded together with the firewall cover SP3?

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Yes it will, the latest version will cover SP3 and previous versions of the Windows XP Service Packs.

What the guide is more stating is that at a minimum you will need XP SP2 to run this latest update to Comodo, so any later versions as in your SP3 you will be ok.

3. Jud149

Jud149 First Sergeant

Thanks!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds