Compaq Presario V3500 Drivers Need Help!

Discussion in 'Software' started by alvFLameHaze, Nov 6, 2009.

1. alvFLameHaze

alvFLameHaze Private E-2

Hi I want to get the driver of Compaq Presario V3500 because I lost the installers of my laptop please help me to get this . I appreciate your cooperation with this matter thanks a lot . Please post the link here if you find one that I'm looking for .... -^^,

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

As their are 36 variations of the V3500 model Laptop from Compaq you will have to narrow down the exact version you have?

A guide on how to find your model code here (number 1 is the area to look at for the exact code)

Also do tell us what Windows version you are using as you may not now be using the Windows version that came with the PC originally?

3. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

In addition to Halo's requests, I strongly suggest that you attach an Everest report to a future post. All info and how-to for Everest can be found at this link. Also, if you'd kindly read this sticky, it will save everyone some time and aggravation. LOL

And Welcome to Major Geeks! :wave :major

[dlb]

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds