Computer closed down with "Fatal System Error" with first restart!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Bill Warren, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Bill Warren

Bill Warren Private E-2

I just installed the free version of AVG on a Windows 2000 Professional. Upon finishing, I attmpted to check RoadRunner mail and received an error message that the server could not be connected. So, I rebooted and received an error message on a "blue screen of death" stating "STOP: c0000021a (Fatal System Error) Logon process system terminated unexpectedly with a status number of 0x00000080; and two more hex numbers of zeros. What say you????

2. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Hi Bill and Welcome to Major Geeks, I have moved your post from the "Welcome Forum" to the Software Forum because this is where it will get the attention it needs. Again Welcome to Major Geeks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds