Computer Freezing - Instant stick

Discussion in 'Software' started by sheepondrugs, Sep 28, 2009.

1. sheepondrugs

sheepondrugs Private First Class

Hi people,

I've had a look at the other posts "computer freezing" but they didn't seem to be the same problem as mine. At this moment Im not sure if its software or hardware.

My comptuer is going on 4 years old.

It's been running brilliant for all this time, until now. Randomly the computer will just stick. The screen/mouse/keyboard will stop working and just stick in place. The only way I can get out of this is by rebooting everytime.

Also sometimes when i play games the screen will turn off and say "invalid input". So im guessing this is the graphics card as well?

Ive downloaded the official hard drive checking utilities, but they all show "healthy". The room is always cool, and the temperatures inside the case are normal.

I cleaned my event log, and about 20 seconds later it did it again, so heres the log:
    The only error was this:
    Could this of caused the Freezing?

Many Thanks!,

Chris

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds