1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Computer keeps shutting down!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Jessicatandi, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Jessicatandi

Jessicatandi Private E-2

I tried to run your "Read and Run me first" program on friday and since then... MAJOR problems! As I am speaking right now I have a pop up message saying
    That I needed to repair my registry but when I try to, my computer shuts off. It has been shutting off every 5-10 and when I try to run spyware removers. I can not figure out how to get it to stop shutting down so I can fix things HELP!!!!:cry
  2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's.. start a post in the software forum i think you will get the help you need there.