Computer won't boot past HP screen

Discussion in 'Software' started by L0L061, Aug 13, 2007.

1. L0L061

L0L061 Private E-2

ok so i was trying to add an additional hd to my parents computer, something i have done several times before, but when i went to power on the computer it just stays on the HP screen, it won't let me into safe mode or anything just stays on the HP screen. so i unhooked the hd and put everything back to how it was and still isn't loading, i also unhooked everything except the keyboard, monitor and mouse and still nothing. i don't have recovery disks for this cause everything is on the computer. so any help would be appreciated because my parents don't know yet and i would like to live to see tomorrow!!! i am using a HP 1203w

2. L0L061

L0L061 Private E-2

ok well apparently my computer is possessed cause it seams to work ok now?!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds