Conexant AC97 Audio

Discussion in 'Software' started by geeky256, Jul 28, 2010.

1. geeky256

geeky256 Private E-2

Hi All,

I am having a major brain outage .

I have been given a Advent 7110 with no drivers and the operating system wiped and recovery partition gone ummmm.
    ok now the good bit , installed XP and with the good grace of patience i have managed to get all drivers with the exception of the conexant ac97 Audio which is listed for this device , the geek squad (pc world twits) dont even list it on their list of drivers , and even half of them dont work .
    I would be eternally grateful for a link to the drivers for this as i cant seem to find them anywhere ,

Thanks

Peter

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

the drivers for you should be HERE

Install the HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP and Realtek 8139 / 810X (Onboard)

but only do so if you have already install the Chipset driver first and rebooted.

Also what Service Pack for XP are you using? if anything less than SP3 then install the Microsoft UAA Driver HERE before the Audios

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds