confused

Discussion in 'Software' started by cmozaeko, Sep 21, 2004.

1. cmozaeko

cmozaeko Private First Class

i am trying to download popswatter and i am supposed to get the security warinig box so i can click os/ok and it does not show up.. can anyone help and let me know how i can get that to appear? it appears on my other computer with noprob.

thanks cristine

please see below...as this box does not appear

[font=verdana,sans-serif]Shortly, a window titled "Security Warning" is going to pop up like either of those one shown below, asking you to install our software. Click "Yes" or "Install" to install.[/font]
    [​IMG]
    [font=verdana,sans-serif]After that, it may take several minutes for the installation of the PopSwatter to take place. When the installation is complete you will automatically be redirected to the next page.

Please Click "Yes" when the "Security Warning" Window appears.
    (The screen may freeze for a moment after you click "Yes" or "Install". This is normal.)
    [/font]
    //updateProgressBar(0,1);showMainBody();

2. cmozaeko

cmozaeko Private First Class

thanks but i do like popswatter. is there anyone that can hepl me get it back?

3. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

if you are up to date with your windows updates, internet explorer now includes a wonderful popup blocker, one of the best i've ever used. also, you can try firefox, which is a browser like ie but has a popup blocker built in along with a ton of other cool features. www.firefox.com

i agree, i wouldn't go with anything from a company that's name is "Fun Web Products".

4. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

In other words MajorGeeks goes a long way to avoid spyware infected products, its in your best interest to not download it and in ours to not help you. As Neo said, IE has a great popup blocker in it with Service Pack 2, its a wasted download for the problems it will cause. Go to our spyware forum and see the problems people have.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds