Connected to internet but don`t send and recieve packets

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mar4ela_a, Sep 21, 2011.

1. mar4ela_a

mar4ela_a Private E-2

Good day all !!!
    From 3 days I`m trying to fix the problem with my loptop and finally I`m searching for help.
    So, the problem is that I`m sure that I have an Internet, because I`m typing now:) from another laptop ;)..but I did`t send and recieve packets.The icon of two small copmuters is ok, without red "x", but missing the sendig and resieving ( I hope that understand wnat I`m saing).
    When I open "LOcal Area Connection Properties" in "General" tab there is only one item " Client for Microsoft Networks" - Missing "Protokol" and "Service".But when I try to install, to add "Protokol" or "Service"...it`s not possible : The error is : The system cannot find the file specified!!
    I`m not sure is there a connection between this problem and another one - in Device Manager - hidden devices-Non-plug and Play drivers - "Serial" divece is with yellow warnning sight.
    I don`t know what to do.Please, help me !!!!
    Marinela

2. cat5e

cat5e MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds