Contacts from Blackberry to Microsoft Office Live

Discussion in 'Software' started by Zadig69, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Zadig69

Zadig69 Private E-2

I have an android phone and it allows me to automatically sync my contacts and calendar with my Google Calendar. I love it!

I am helping someone try to do the same between a Blackberry and her Microsoft Office Live Account. I cannot figure out a way to do it so it syncs automatically.

I have tried 2 different methods. 1. Use Blackberry Desktop Manager to move contacts and calendar to Outlook then use Outlook connection add-on to sync Outlook to Microsoft Office Live. or 2. Use Google App to sync Blackberry to Google Calendar then try to sync Google Calendar to Microsoft Office Live Account.

The first method is a pain as it is obviously does not sync automatically. The second method seems to work sometimes but it looks like there a huge delay between sync times(24 hours or more)

Does anyone know of a better way? I tried to find the solution through both Blackberry and Office Live forums but could not find anything.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds