Continual blue screen reboot

Discussion in 'Software' started by only1bobbyo, Dec 8, 2008.

1. only1bobbyo

only1bobbyo Private E-2

Upon a continuous reboot I get the following error:

*** STOP: 0x000000051 (0x0000000,0xE13E586 ... (couldn't get the rest, but it changes every time...))
    REGISTRY ERROR

Beginning dump of physical memory.
    Physical memory dump complete. Contact you system administrator or
    technical support group.

The BSOD comes up after the Win2000 splash screen, and lasts for about a third of a second. After that the computer reboots. I've tried safe mode, debugging mode, c prompt, etc. I always reboots with the same BSOD.

I know this an older machine, but it belongs to a friend and he really needs to have it working.

Thanks for any info you can provide!

2. rjc862003

rjc862003 Corporal

sounds like your windows registry is trashed try runing a chkdsk / scandisk if that fails you may need to reinstall windows

3. scpanda

scpanda Guest

maybe your memory has some problem. sometimes lack of the space of the c system partition also cause this problem.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds