? convert to mp3

Discussion in 'Software' started by wickedtaylor, Apr 16, 2003.

1. wickedtaylor

wickedtaylor Private First Class

im looking for a software that will convert music files like wma or real player music files to mp3..i have look everyware i can think of but no look so im here asking yall

2. Mthead

Mthead Private E-2

3. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

you could use CoolEdit 2000 to open them then save as mp3. i just say that because i use it :D its probably easier to use that other program

4. exeter_acres

exeter_acres Sergeant

DBPower amp is the one I use... you will need to download the WMA codec...

now regarding RealPlayer....
    Are they protected?? (RMX) extension, or not protected??

If they are protected let me know I'll tell you how I did it!!

5. bern

bern Sergeant

i use easy cd creator 5 and it is great it has a lot of other features but saddly its not free

6. wickedtaylor

wickedtaylor Private First Class

hey guys thanx for the info...as for realplayer no deal cant find anything to convert over to mp3:(

7. exeter_acres

exeter_acres Sergeant

What Format are your Real Player files IN......

Ok... fine, here is what I did.....

I bought The Full version of Real Player... (I HATE REAL!!)

I then used the menu option in RealPlayer to convert all the RMX files over to MP3.....

I then returned RealPlayer...they have (or at least had) about a two week trial period...

Worked like a charm and free... Just a "deposit" as it were!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds