convert

Discussion in 'Software' started by blkraven83, Oct 8, 2007.

1. blkraven83

blkraven83 Private E-2

Hello Major Geeks~
    In need of help again but this one is really inportant!
    Is there any way to convert a word doc to a jpg. file to add to a slide show?

Please this is REALLY important!!!!

Thanks, Staci:)

This is the file I need to convert to a jpg

Attached Files:

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Not noticed anything in Word itself to achieve this but the method I use for work things is to highlight all the text and images in the Word Doc and right click copy or CTRL+C and then open MS Paint and Paste/CTRL+V into that app then you can click Save As and choose JPG.

or could just paste the text into Powerpoint as I did in the attached copy, the way word formats its page is longer than that Powerpoint slides so may go onto two slides opposed to one, unless you change the size of the powerpoint slides.

Edit: While I was in the middle of a Powerpoint presentation doc anyways and using Paint to do just this task I saved your Word Doc as a JPG,

Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  3. blkraven83

blkraven83 Private E-2

That is PERFECT!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!:)

Staci

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Glad that helped Staci

David

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds