Converter drive

Discussion in 'Software' started by EZRYDR, Apr 6, 2008.

1. EZRYDR

EZRYDR Private E-2

Hi,
    Also new to forums. Looking for help: boutght a Digital Concepts Sd/MMC reader/writer /converter drive a couple of months ago and downloaded a ton of pix to a 2Gb memory card for use in displaying on a digital picture frame. Now want to load more, but when I plug the drive into the USB slot, my computer doesn't recognize it, and says there's an I/O problem. Same computer as used before. Suggestions??

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

Plug it in before booting up the PC. If something is wrong with the file system, Windows will probably see that something is up and will run chkdsk on it before the desktop loads up and that might fix it. If you don't need the data on it anymore, even though it's giving you trouble you may be able to format it by going through Computer Management....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds