CoolerMaster Aero 7+

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by suesman, Oct 12, 2003.

1. suesman

suesman First Sergeant

How many of you have or have used this cooler in the past? I bought one & I can't say that I was impressed at all. The plain ol' 80mm Speeze fan w/a homemade 80mm to 60mm aluminum adapter I have on there now cools it so much better. I'm just wondering what anybody elses experience is/was like.

2. mudshot

mudshot Private First Class

Not good the way the air is sucked off the video card it makes a lot of difference in temps, also they should put in some earplugs

Im not impressed at all, maybe they work on sub 2000 cpus with low quality video cards

As soon as bonus week comes around im watercooling.

( cant sleep for all the damn noise)

3. HASSELBLAD

HASSELBLAD Sgt. Smirnoff

This new one is supposed look/run alot cooler.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. suesman

suesman First Sergeant

Yea it has a red LED in the back that supposed to appear as though it's burning. :D

I just didn't see the cooling benefits that the Areo 7+ was built up to be. It didn't seem to be so loud, just didn't cool the way I had hoped.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds