Copy and Paste to Firefox

Discussion in 'Software' started by gal1998, Sep 10, 2005.

1. gal1998

gal1998 solo-cob

I am not sure if I need to download something or what, but when I go to post in Firefox, I cannot use the copy/paste.
    If I want to do this, I have to use IE. Not sure if it is just in MG or everywhere. I have only tried it in here. Any help?
    Thanks
    Gal

Another question I have is how do you post so others can just click on it and it takes you ie: download, link, etc......

Thanks again.
    Gal

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

Hi Gal,
    The pasting ability has been disabled via javascript for the text area (rich text box). This is for security reasons. It has been implemented by the developers of the message board software. You can use CTRL+V to paste text into the text area.

as for the links...just paste the URL in the text area via CTRL+V or just type the URL.

3. gal1998

gal1998 solo-cob

Thank you very much kodo.

I have always wondered........lol

Now I'll have to try it.

Gal

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds