Copying Same Files Again To Disc Drive Without The Copies Next To Originals?

Discussion in 'Software' started by cssc, Jul 28, 2016.

1. cssc

cssc Guest

Hi, I am trying to put photos on a disc, but I don't have enough to fill the disc. What I want to do is just have them keep repeating in teh same order until the disc is full, but when i do "copy/paste" it just puts the copies right next to the pics so they will be repeated in play immediately. Like- pic1, pic1 copy, pic1 copy 2, but I want pic1, pic2, pic 3, pic1 copy, pic2 copy, etc. Is there I way to do this? I thought i did it on our old computer but I don't know how & that was XP. I did try dragging them to the bottom, but it didn't work. I have Windows 8.1. Thanks.

2. Anon-469e6fb48c

Anon-469e6fb48c Anonymized

Best way to do this is to put each copy's in a different folder.And rename the folder the same way pic1, pic2 ect ect.

This is the best option for this idea.

Just keep filling up new folders till the drive is full.

3. cssc

cssc Guest

The problem with this is that the dvd player won't play them then. Just one folder. Same situation. i want it to play the photo disc til the end.

4. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

5. cssc

cssc Guest

That sounds like a good option. Thank you. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds