Corel Wordperfect x4

Discussion in 'Software' started by jpsk111, Jan 4, 2009.

1. jpsk111

jpsk111 Private E-2

Holy head ache. Can anyone tell me where i'm finding the stupid 25 product key?

I bought the stupid thing when I bought my new laptop and theres a sticker on the back of both english and french cds that I assume is the product key.
    I no longer have the F***ing product box because I had to cut out the upc for my rebate on it.

On top of that they want me to pay $15 for a service rep to answer this. Are they F***ing insane?

After this crap i'm never buying corel again!!!!!!!
    :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Are you saying you already have this installed but now you wish to activate, but you no longer have the product key?

Do you have the CD? As you correctly say, it should be on either the CD or the manual. Possibly could have been on the box, but not normal.

If you need to locate it from already installed software you can try a product key finder. Not sure which one will be suitable for Corel Wordperfect, but they are usually small apps and quick to download so you could try a few. Here is an example of one http://www.majorgeeks.com/Keyfinder_Thing_Lite_d5253.html

3. jpsk111

jpsk111 Private E-2

It never came with a manual.. It had the box, and then the outer box which got checked over throughly. They never included a product key. I can't believe I paid 100 for this caca.

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

I assume then that you do not have the CD? Did you try some product key finders?

Your simplest bet might be to cough up the $15 if a free PKF doesn't grab the key for you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds