Counter Strike FPS

Discussion in 'Software' started by geekedittilitGHz, Mar 14, 2006.

1. geekedittilitGHz

geekedittilitGHz <i>puto cum grano salis</i>

I play all counter strike versios. But in Cs and CSCZ i get the same amount of fps. I put max_fps to 130 and they both just stay at a steady 100.0 never going above. Normally you dont get even fps like that do you?

2. geekedittilitGHz

i have a radeon 9600... its oced a little bit which shold give me more fps... but if i leave it stock it stays the same... whats the deal?

3. viper_boy403

viper_boy403 MajorGeek

if you're getting frame rates like that, why worry. if it aint broke, dont fix it...cause then you will break it lol

4. rickwood

rickwood Private E-2

i have a radeon x800 pro and get like 50 fps :S

5. geekedittilitGHz

on Counter Strike Condition Zero??? Thats really low!

6. rickwood

rickwood Private E-2

yea i know :mad: i brought that card coz i thought it would make it at least 100 but it stays at 50 fps some maps to 25 fps any think u can think why its that low mabey coz am no a network ? the graphics card is sapphire radeon x800 pro 256 mbGddr3 memory

7. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

I get anywhere from 30-100 in css and i've got an x800

8. jedandjess

jedandjess Private First Class

Sounds like your refresh rate is set to 100Hz, so the game will not produce more than that even if your Max_fps is set higher. You need to set your monitor to 120Hz if you can in your current resolution and then find the console command for Display Refresh and change that to 120 as well.
    Maybe....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds