1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Counter Strike

Discussion in 'Software' started by chase8937, Dec 7, 2006.

1. chase8937

chase8937 Private E-2

Last night I Installed the game Counter Strike. I tried playing the game but it froze on me. It would not let me do anything, so I took the battery out and restarted the computer. When I turned on the computer I remember it said that I had incurred a major crash. Now my computer is a little fuzzy, and now the screen is not taking up the full space. There is about a 2" space on each side that is blank.. If you know of anything I can do to fix this I would appreciate it..
  2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Sadly, first guess is hardware failure, not easy to diagnose without taking it in. Sounds like a vide problem. You can tinker add\remove the drivers, etc., but if it crashes, take it to a shop.
  3. chase8937

chase8937 Private E-2

4. minimus

minimus Private E-2

Oh this soudns familiar! I have this friend who faced same thing when he installed counter strike. He toldme later he'd had a major crash!