Crap Cleaner 1.20.118 Release

Discussion in 'Software' started by widkidone, Jun 21, 2005.

1. widkidone

widkidone Private E-2

Link:

Link removed, it was on our page long before you posted this.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2005
  2. peterparker

peterparker Corporal

Thanks for the heads up.

3. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

4. Brandon

Brandon controlmind

I like how they made the interface easier to find things :)

controlmind

5. greenknight32

greenknight32 Sergeant

It's definitely less confusing, now it's clear that there are two scanning modes, and that the "Issues" scan is a registry cleaner. The old interface with the three tabs was a bit of a head-scratcher for new users.

6. Brandon

Brandon controlmind

Yea, very good improvment :)

7. HUDIK

HUDIK Sergeant

Re. CrapCleaner latest version 1.20.118 Release at Major Geeks. Clicked on Author: Spazmatic and my Spoofstick says 'You're on Blank', and sure enough a blank page comes up.

If I click on http://www.ccleaner.com/ from the program of CCleaner itself I get to the right site.

Can somebody tell me what's going on......??

8. bigbazza

Just clicked on the link I posted earlier. When this comes up, the link to "Author" has been deleted. Looks like the moderators found something wrong with the link (to Author), and have deleted it. You now have the choice of the various MG servers. Should be OK now. Bazza

===

9. HUDIK

HUDIK Sergeant

OK thanks if it's a dead link then that clarifies it. Have never come across that kind of thing before on the downlode site. Thanks again.

10. bigbazza

You're welcome. I normally download via the MG server links, anyhow. They are usually as up to date as the Author's site, in any case. I very rarely use the link to the Authors site, so I did not come across your problem. Bazza

===

11. Area-51

Area-51 Private E-2

I had that problem too the first time I tried to download it, thanks :)

Area-51

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds