Craziest thing I've ever seen

Discussion in 'Software' started by GEEK WANNABE, Nov 25, 2005.

1. GEEK WANNABE

GEEK WANNABE Private E-2

First of all, I'm running XP home. The problem is this morning I started my computer up and asked me if I wanted to setup for the internet now as if I just purchased it. The computer somehow resett itself as if I just purchased and wanting me to set it up. All my programs thats installed seem to be gone. I ran all my normal spyware and antivirus programs the night before and had nothing come up. Has anybody experienced this and if so, what can I do to fix this problem? Thanx Alex

2. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

3. GEEK WANNABE

GEEK WANNABE Private E-2

I spent some time reinstalling and setting up my comp to where it was prior to the crash. I had all of my old programs but ihad to reinstall because most were missing files and wouldn't work. I have no problem reinstalling everything but now I am concerned about this happening again. I'm still looking for answers. Anybody?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds