crystal

Discussion in 'Software' started by extremities11, May 27, 2008.

1. extremities11

extremities11 Private E-2

Does anyone know about "Advanced Registry Optimizer"? I want to opt out but am getting warnings from Yahoo. The deal was that if I purchased from one of their sponsors I would be able to download their program. I can't even contact them. HELP PLEASE

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's.....you should post this question in the software section..however, it is a ahreware download HERE

Are you trying to get your money back or uninstall it?

3. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Sloooooow down. Hard to tell what you're even asking!

I know a little bit.

Opt out of what?
    What warnings?

The deal was if you purchased what from what sponsor?

To get what? Advanced Registry Optimizer?

Contact who? Yahoo? The sponsor? The devs of ARO?
    Not sure what you want help with!!!

4. extremities11

Sorry my question wasn't clear. I want to know if it's safe to download this product from Trial Play called Advanced Registry Optimizer.

Thank you all for getting back to me!

Crystal

5. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

I've never heard of Trial play. If that is the company you can't contact, I would not download anything.
    If you want to clean your registry, there is a free and safe program that many people use to do the job.
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4191.html

If you go to the main software page http://www.majorgeeks.com/
    MajorGeeks has many, many programs both free and shareware to download and all are safe. Also, you can contact or post here if you have questions or comments about any software.

6. extremities11

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I DOWNLOADED THE SUGGESTED CLEANUP OPTIMIZER AND IT WAS WELL WORTH IT!

I'm glad I didn't download Trial Play as it might have been a scam or a virus.
    Again, thanks for taking the time to write.
    Regards, Crystal

7. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

:dancer glad it worked. Remember to check MajorGeeks for good FREE software that works.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds