Dazzle Fusion Installation Disk BROKEN

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lanahan95, Jul 30, 2005.

1. lanahan95

lanahan95 Private E-2

I bought this (complete hardware and software package) on ebay, and the disk came BROKEN! I have the hardware, just need the disk. Pinnacle purchased Dazzle, but DID NOT purchase the software that shipped with Dazzle Fusion. SO, they will not replace my CD. I can't find anywhere to get it. Can I ask if anyone have one they can burn for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much, lanahan95@hotmail.com

2. theefool

theefool Geekified

3. lanahan95

lanahan95 Private E-2

THANKS for the drivers! That is awesome. I downloaded them. The trouble is, though, that we bought the item hoping to use the software on the disk. But it is broken. So I am still in search of a replacement disk, even if I have to buy it. :(

4. theefool

theefool Geekified

Well, do the drivers work? If so, what kind of software was included? Can you contact the individual you bought this card from? Perhaps he has another copy.

Or better yet, knowing what the software was, perhaps there are some opensource replacements.

5. lanahan95

lanahan95 Private E-2

Don't know if the drivers work yet. Software was "MovieStar 5", "DVD Complete" and "OnDVD". Not sure what opensource replacements are. Have contacted original owner, but not too hopeful that he has the installation files I will need, or that he will help.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds