Deep Exploration Forum_or some alternative

Discussion in 'Software' started by bluenite, Aug 12, 2013.

1. bluenite

bluenite Private First Class

There is yet support to DeepExploration instead of his successor VisualEnterprise? I have a bundle version with CorelTechnical suite. All old websites are not functional. Or is there a good alternative that has the support? I am looking for similar program with basic editing of various 3D formats, with the rendering engine. Does exist any?
    thx for advice
    Peter

2. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

You could try Blender which is freeware.

3. bluenite

bluenite Private First Class

Blender? Are you sure? Maybe I'm not exactly. I thought sw with characteristics similar to DE for managing a variety of 3D formats, browser, with no native editing programs. Maybe Okino, but he has a crazy look for me. Blender is more an alternative to commercial 3d programs like 3dsmax Cinema?. I see that has good support and backing.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds