Deleted Registry .. Cannot Uninstall

Discussion in 'Software' started by SoulTaker, Sep 21, 2006.

1. SoulTaker

SoulTaker Private E-2

Hello !!

After installing This Cd emulator software I found out that I dont need it right now so uninstalled it .. but later when I again installed it ..I was left with very few days of free trial use of it.. so I thought I'll delete the registry files.. but accidentaly I deleted them before uninstalling the software and now I cannot uninstall the software now .. even after I restored the registry files from backup .. theres a registry file out of 4 which is not getting restored again...

Okay now I went and deleted all files manually but was unable to delete few things ... plz help

1. I am unable to get rid of dll files. Plz tell me how to get rid of em
    2. Since twas a cd emulator programme . it created a virtual cd drive . Look below in screen shot .. I am also unable to delete that thing.. Plz help

[​IMG]

2. theefool

theefool Geekified

3. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Reinstall it and then uninstall it properly.

4. SoulTaker

SoulTaker Private E-2

Nope Cannot reinstall .. I said I cannot uninstall it .. and when I try go reinstalling it .. It first tries to uninstall it and gimme the error msg that it cannot uninstall it .. Now I deleted all dll files also .. The only thing i need to get rid of is that Virtual drive "I" .. which u can see in the screen shot ..... plz help

5. theefool

theefool Geekified

6. SoulTaker

SoulTaker Private E-2

Can't do anything with this also .. I allready deleted the registry files ... Now This Crap is making me crazy .. it in the right click menu also and gives me a error msg everytime i right click... plz tell me if u know how to remove it completely ... Thanks for the help so far

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds