1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dell inspiron 1545

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Quicktech, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Quicktech

Quicktech Private E-2

The keyboard doesn't function properly or even function at all sometimes. When restarting the machine I can get into bios (sometimes). I hook up external usb keyboard and the same exact issues. I can't even get the computer to boot to a windows disk because the keyboard doesnt function right. Any Ideas ..... maybe you may have one that I didn't think about.
  2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Extraordinaire

3. Quicktech

Quicktech Private E-2

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Extraordinaire

If an external keyboard doesn't solve the problem, you might not have a hardware problem but rather some software glitch.