dell latitude C610 windows 7 wireless driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by mike5880, Nov 18, 2009.

1. mike5880

mike5880 Private E-2

I need a driver for a dell c610. its the wireless driver in device manager it says Dell truemobile 1150 series pc card i also need the pci modem driver if you can. i upgraded to windows 7 and thats all i need now please help!!!!

2. da.bell

da.bell Private First Class

support.dell.com

You can try the XP drivers to see if they work. I have found that Windows 7 a little more flexible with drivers but when you have the chance, install Vista drivers if there isn't a Windows 7 driver.

Good luck.

3. mike5880

mike5880 Private E-2

i tried the xp drivers and unfortunately dell doesnt reccomend this laptop going to 7 or vista either is there aany other way to get this to work please someone help meeeee!!!

4. mike5880

mike5880 Private E-2

I was wrong i did it again this time i hit update driver then pointed to the folder containing the xp driver it told me it was the wrong driver then asked me if i wanted to troubleshoot the reason i said yes and it ran it in xp mode and bang it works

5. da.bell

da.bell Private First Class

Great to hear that you resolved it. I like it when things happen that easily ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds