Desert Battle problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by Stufish, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Stufish

Stufish Private E-2

It seems that Desert Battle isn't quite right.

When all enemies are eliminated in level 2 it doesn't move onto level 3. I thought maybe I had to destroy the helicopter in the last screen of level 2, or there were some combatants hiding out, but after many attempts it seems everybody is dead and the big copter cannot be destroyed.

An hour or so later I came up with a bright idea... I found the same game on another site and it does continue to level 3 after all the human enemies are destroyed in level two.

Must be something wrong with the majorgeeks' copy.

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

No, something wrong with the conversion. We dont own the arcade or the games, nor does the person who converted the game. Some have glitches here and there, but I can check for an update.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds