1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desktop ICons Horizontal Placement

Discussion in 'Software' started by sunjoyk, Jul 2, 2011.

1. sunjoyk

sunjoyk Private E-2

Hey Everybody, I have a query, just downloaded X Setup Pro, as we all know that since the developers have gone belly up and the support is non existent, here goes my question i would like to place my desktop icons Horizontally instead of the vertical placement, now i know that it is possible through Xsetup, but for the life of me i can't find a single option in the software in either classic mode or classic in user mode, i have also tried in vain searching for the option in Xsetup as well as Google, so i believe it must be a user created plugin and not included in the original package, so these are my findings up to now, and the answer is next to Zero, :( i hope some of the more advanced users may possibly have an answer to my question, in that case i will be highly obliged. :)

Currently Running Windows XP SP3
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2011