Device Drivers giving me problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by Tlecuauhtli, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Tlecuauhtli

Tlecuauhtli Private E-2

This actually prevents my WIndows from starting and my AMBIOS wont detect the Primary IDE master{which would be my HD} and if it does start itll crash and show a blue screen error.WTF is going on? some replies would be sufficient.:eek:

2. shnerdly

shnerdly MajorGeek

It seems to me that we determined just a couple of days ago that the CMOS battery on your main board is bad and thats why your BIOS doesn't see your HD. When you enter the BIOS and set the defaults your HD becomes visible until you shut off your machine, then you have to do that again.

In looking at your past posts it would seem that you have had some major problems with viruses and spyware. Thats probably why your computer wont run right. Based on your history I can only suggest that you replace you CMOS battery and then format and reinstall windows.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds