Dhtml Headache

Discussion in 'Software' started by Wenchie, Jun 23, 2003.

1. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

Someone DL the zip, look through the explanation and the variable coding and let me know what i'm doing wrong.. ithas to be one stupid comma or something that i'm not seeing, because it wont show up on my Page.

Attached Files:

2. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

i love you.. you know that? thats an adorable program, i think i'll keep it around, but it wasnt really equiped to handle what i was editing (it was a class file) But, you'll be happ to know, after alot of rereading, squinting, and head smacking.. i found a bunch a babysized errors and got the fricker working... im gonna start the file restructure and i ought ot have my page up in the next few days :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds