Difference in ASUS Pc Probes

Discussion in 'Software' started by haroldmeyer, May 19, 2003.

1. haroldmeyer

haroldmeyer Private E-2

Can someone tell me what is the difference between the last 4 Asus pc probes? Like an idiot I keep installing the newest one , hoping to "fix" my temp display ( 18deg mobo 33deg cpu) You can tell these temps are pure bullshit but thats the way they have been reported on the pc probes.My bios gives me the correct temps, buts that's a pain. Tried MB5--gives me the same BS temps as temp probe.

2. dperino

dperino Capt. Caveman

They changed 16 pixels in the lower left corner of the welcome screen. 4 pixels with each update.:D

I can't tell any difference. I have been updating, hoping one of them could read my CPU fan speed. No joy.

3. Thunder

Thunder Private E-2

One difference in this one was my cpu temp fell 8 degrees and it now matches MBM. I don't know if they broke it or fixed it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds