digital camera picture format

Discussion in 'Software' started by Driber, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Driber

Driber Guest

I would like to know if there is some program that can save .jpg files in a way that my digital camera can read it.

I have an Olympus digicam and whenever I edit a picture in Photoshop and save it, it is no longer being recognized by my camera (i.e. when I use the AV cable to view the picture on my TV, it just shows a very small thumbnail and not the full image)

2. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

What model is your camera? We have 2 camedias and they save in jpg format. It is just a matter of dragging and dropping the pictures into the software that came with the camera.....

3. Prophets21

Prophets21 Staff Sergeant

I get this too. If I transfer it to my computer, edit it, upload it back to the camera. Then it doesn't display it as a thumbnail. :rolleyes:

4. Driber

Driber Guest

I have a C-1 (1.3 MP)

well I kinda found a way by using Kodak's easyshare software, making favorites (which converts the pictures into a readable format again) and transferring it to my cam. there's a limit of 1024x768 and the compression isn't optimal, but it'll do for now

thanks for the replies

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds