Digital Photographs

Discussion in 'Software' started by oh_no_not_her_again, Jan 19, 2008.

1. oh_no_not_her_again

oh_no_not_her_again Private First Class

I'm going to get shouted at this one I am sure. There must be a really simple solution......

I have been invited out next week to show some friends my photos I took of them on New Years Eve.

Trouble is, I took about 50 photos and they don't own a 'puter for me to show them on and I ain't prepared to print out 50 photos.....

They have a DVD player (surely?)....How can I put the photos onto a DVD/CD for them to see? I do own Nero but is there a package that I can get/buy/download that I can put the photos on and they can just watch them on their TV?

I have tried to put the jpg photos onto a CD/DVD but it doesn't work on my TV....

Any help gratefully received

Love
    Onnha

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

3. oh_no_not_her_again

Thank you!

It worked!

I will look out for a free one but if I can't find one I'll buy this!

Kind regards
    Onnha

4. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Glad it worked.

E

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

6. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

7. oh_no_not_her_again

8. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Is the "download" failing or the "install"?

Click on the Continue (Validation Required) button to start the download, it does the validation thing and the button changes to "Download", you should be able to download to your desktop or where you choose.

Steve

9. oh_no_not_her_again

Opphs...Sorry! It's the Install not the download that is failing. The download is successful and it looks like the install is successful, then the message pops up!

I have Firefox so I installed the WGA Plug in Install as requested but I still get the failed install message.

I have put it on my desktop 'puter without a hitch. It just will not install on my laptop (where I want it!)

Is's not the firewall is it? (It can't be cos I have downloaded it....sorry talking to myself again!) and I have got a genuine Windows copy too!

Kind regards
    Onnha

10. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Disable your Anti-virus and try the install. I have never seen that error before, so not sure.

Steve

11. oh_no_not_her_again

I disabled Avast.....same message!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds