Disk Editor Software

Discussion in 'Software' started by mcpp66, Nov 25, 2006.

1. mcpp66

mcpp66 Private E-2

Hello. I'm not even sure I'm using the right forum for this, so if I'm not I apologize. I just purchased a disk editor program from runtime and am interested in learning how to use and interpret the output. Do you know of any general documentation or Web sites that discuss this topic at length? Thank you.

2. zepper

zepper Corporal

Check Wikipedia under Hard Disk structure. Also under the FAT format structure and the NTFS format structure and whatever other format(s) you may be using. Generally those types of articles are well footnoted with sources.

. You may also find articles on proprietary file structures for various programs.

.bh.

3. Novice

Novice MajorGeek

As you didn't mention the name of the program that you purchased, I can only offer the following link and hope that it helps.:) http://www.runtime.org/gdb.htm

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds