Display Clock (wrong time)

Discussion in 'Software' started by epsonone, Dec 17, 2007.

1. epsonone

epsonone Private First Class

:) I have a Gigabyte GA-K8NS-Pro-939 mother board and my display clock is on the way out
    The Question is 1) which battery do i need
    2) where on the mother board will I find it
    3) Is it easy to put in
    4) What have I to look out for (dangers)???
    any help would be apprieciated
    :wave

2. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

They are USUALLY CR2032's. Check the one you take out to know for sure.

[​IMG]

In the area circled in red. This is the Gigabyte GA-K8NS-Pro-939, so it should match exactly.

Yes. It will be a simple clasp mechanism holding it in place. Usually, they simply snap into place, others might need the clasp to be lifted, and the battery slid underneath.

ESD - keep yourself grounded while working inside your case. Keeping a bare piece of skin against the metal case will suffice, but some people will advise that you buy a grounding bracelet or mat.

Be gentle with the battery's clasp, too. It would be a shame to have to replace the motherboard due to a flimsy piece of plastic being broken off.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  3. epsonone

epsonone Private First Class

That was awesome Thanks for the reply :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds