Does this DLL belong with Windows XP Home ed SP3

Discussion in 'Software' started by disk00, Sep 26, 2009.

1. disk00

disk00 Private E-2

ITYHSD.DLL

This is a hidden DLL file my scanners keep picking up, i remove it , but it keeps coming back! So either this is a core windows file or its a virus that i keep getting from a website.

Is there a way i can tell my computer to block that certain file? because it is the ONLY one giving me problems.

( Ive been using SUPERANTISPYWARE to find/remove this, but as i stated it is reaccurring)

I didnt post this under malware removal because i can get rid of it, but if this really is a unnecessary file, then i can figure out a way to block that file completely, right? And i just want to know what the crap is giving me this

The worst part is, i think its another one of those cases where im the only one who is having this problem because when you google it there is NOTHING on that specific DLL file.

this will be the last thing i post about that specific file. and all my other threads involving this, if this is not solved, can you please delete them and strike the post counts from my account) sry that also this is probably the wrong section.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

3. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Removeit Pro, is the only site I found that mentions ITYHSD.DLL
    http://majorgeeks.com/RemoveIT_Pro_d5205.html
    It is not free. The program costs $15.

You'd be better served by doing as halo suggests and continuing in your malware thread. The malware removers here will clean that off and anything else you might have hidden elsewhere for free.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds