Download Flash pictures

Discussion in 'Software' started by floyd, Jun 11, 2009.

1. floyd

floyd Private First Class

When I to to a web page that is displayed in Adobe Flash is the a (preferably) piece of free software that I can use to download a picture. As you know when I right click on it I just get options about Adobe Flash or an options selection. No save feature.
    I use XP and Firefox.
    Thanks
    Floyd

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

Yup... use DownloadHelper... it's a free FFox add-on and it adds an icon next to the address bar. When this icon becomes animated, it means there is downloadable content on the page. More info and download available at this link. It works for pictures and videos, and can even convert downloaded videos to other formats! A great lightweight free add-on. Highly recommended.

[dlb]

3. Bugballou

Bugballou MajorGeek

With Firefox I copy, open them from the Cache folder, haven't tried it on Windows though...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds