download prob.

Discussion in 'Software' started by moif, Oct 12, 2003.

1. moif

moif Private E-2

for 3 days now I`ve been trying to download enditall1 and the free version of zone alarm firewall. Each time I try the download for each it runs but never completes. After a long while I get a message that states the server has broken the connection. I`ve tried all available d/l sites. Any ideas? Thanks.
    moif. WinME o/s.

2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus MajorGeek

Get a hold of a download manager. When you get cut off it will resume, if supported, where it left off. Download Expert is a good freeware one.

3. moif

moif Private E-2

Well things are getting worse, tried to download "dlexpert" and was unable. Then tried to download an update from m/s site and again unable. Ran adaware and was unable to download that update but scan showed no problems and the same with full Norton scan. No firewall and Norton disabled. No popup blocker eather. Can`t download anything it seems. Installed dsl recently with an eathernet card. Maybe thats it? moif.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds