Download Skype without visiting Skype.com

Discussion in 'Software' started by slartybartfaast, Oct 13, 2005.

1. slartybartfaast

slartybartfaast Private E-2

Hello,

I am working in the middle east and their governement has blocked VOIP programs such as skype. At the moment you can still log on if you already have skype, but you can't credit the account or download any updates. I have just bought a K-jam mobile/pda and I wish to use skype on it, however because I bought it in the middle east, they have kindly removed the pre-installed skype software. Soooooooo, what I am after is the skype program (preferably the latest, 1.4 I think) so that I don't have to visit the skype page. Is this possible.

Cheers

2. slartybartfaast

slartybartfaast Private E-2

kaula,

Thank you very much...........That was indeed what I was after....perfect, wonderful, you have made my day!

Cheers.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds