download specific Mahjong Titans from Windows 7 ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by SpecialFNK, Sep 30, 2014.

1. SpecialFNK

SpecialFNK Private First Class

I wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can download the specific Mahjong Titans games that comes with Windows 7?

I have seen multiple different Mahjong Titans but I want the specific version that comes with windows 7 home edition.

I have been playing Mahjong Titans on another computer and I would like to have that same game on a different computer.

another option, is there a way to save the game from 1 computer and put it on another computer?

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

3. SpecialFNK

thank you for the reply.

can that be downloaded for windows 7?
    maybe I should have added this for more information. I have another computer that came with Windows 7 PRO (refurbished computer), except it doesn't have the same Windows game as Windows 7 home edition.

4. SpecialFNK

I would like to go ahead and cancel this question. after doing some research I found out in Windows 7 pro you have to go to turn windows features on/ff and activate the games. so now they're all there and I don't need to download them. thank you.

5. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Yes. I had to search through my husband's 7 Pro to discover how to "turn on" the games. :clap
    I guess MS figures anyone running Pro should not be playing games. But ours is not in a business setting.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds