Downloaded, But Now Can't Find It

Discussion in 'Software' started by Athena28, May 1, 2003.

1. Athena28

Athena28 Private E-2

Hi,

My specs as best I know them are:

Windows 98
    4.10.222A, 2d Ed
    64.0MB Ram
    AMD-K6 3D Processor
    File System & Virtual Memory 32-bit
    Generic Disk Type 47 Driver
    Microsoft Natural Keyboard
    IEEE-1284.4 10S Port Driver, HP

I assume I can't find this answer here because it's so basic, so here goes.....I downloaded CD Indexer 1.2.1/Backup, from MajorGeeks into my hardrive. I've been all over trying to locate it in my system [Start; Run; Find] and can't seem to. I want to get it going so I can backup my files before I download any other programs from MajorGeeks into my hardrive. I've never had this problem before. Any ideas? Thanks.:confused:

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

hello and welcome to Major Geeks.

The file you need to look for is called CDI.ZIP

at the worst you can download it again and take note of where you download it to and when the download is finished (if you use Internet Explorer) choose "Open Folder".. that will bring you to the place you downloaded the file to and it should have the file hi-lited as well. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds