Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger Problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by chris t, Mar 29, 2005.

1. chris t

chris t Private E-2

when I start my windows XP (SP2), it took a long time to start and eventually it showed an error message "Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger Problems".

Quite often the system just hangs there for ages and I need to switch over to another user and switch back before I can get the system working.

Additionally, my mouse seems to be out of control - quite unexpectedly, it just moves at random - clicking open or close applications.

I initially posted this to Spyware specific forum - I have followed their instructions for cleaning the system and posted them Hijakcthis log and they reckon the log is clean and suggested I refer the problem to the Software/Hardware forum.

The mouse is a regular PS2 mouse - should I change to a different one and see if it will cure the mouse problem.

But what about the Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger Problems ?

In terms of taking long time to start - I have used Spyflush to eliminate unnecessary programs that may clog up the system - but it is still slow and hangs at times?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds