dreamweaver MX and Vista

Discussion in 'Software' started by wpropheter, Mar 11, 2009.

1. wpropheter

wpropheter Private E-2

I have a new laptop with vista home, I installed my dreamweaver MX and it ran fine for three days, then today I went to incert a table and got an error saying " a sharing violation occured while accessing C:\Users\AppData\ roaming\Macromedia\Dreamweaver\MX\Configuration\objects\Configuration\Table.htm."
    I went tot that file and made sure it was shared even though I am the only user set up on pc and problem continued. when I tried to make a table again Igot a a coruption ocured and dreamweaver needs to shut down , which it did. I uninstalled the program, reinstalled it and it worked fine for the first table and then did it again. Can anyone help with this

2. theefool

theefool Geekified

Have you tried running dreamweaver mx in compatibility mode?

3. wpropheter

wpropheter Private E-2

yes I tried for XP, (* and me

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds